Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Monday... I'm tired... Diversion anyone?

I have started sending myself text messages with blog topics as they flit through my brain when I am commuting. Inching traffic makes that a possibility. No, I don't attempt to text and drive 75 :P

But... it is Monday. It has been a great day! However, my blog ambitions from 7:30 a.m. today have wained.


How about simply considering this little clock below as food for thought. It is mind-boggling enough to entertain even the most conservative of you. And, just so you don't think I believe EVERYTHING I find on the Internet... take a look at the sources of information for this amazing invention.

Cheers to 5 o'clock somewhere! (soon here hopefully)

Click the Link below - Just be careful you don't get sucked in!
http://www.peterrussell.com/Odds/WorldClock.php



Did I leave you speechless and mesmerized?

1 comment:

bigd Flanagan said...

When I saw this about a week ago I did not know whether to cry or scream. So I did both. Knowledge is power the saying goes, but this knowledge can be paralyzing. I look at my kids and go,"oh, shit...sorry you guys." But I catch myself and think what would people in the 1650's think about the year 1750 or 1800? Change is relative, not to minimize the challenges that today and tomorrow's children will face and will conquer. You've got to think that along with this havoc we have been promulgating, that out there, or yet to be born is the next Einstein, Ghandi, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Lincoln, Meir. That eventuality will not be reflected as a statistic in this clock, for it is seen in the ultimate expression of humanity: faith and hope and confidence in the inherent goodness of the average person. You darkside dwellers load that in your pipe and take a drag.