Saturday, February 9, 2008

Slacker... Tag You're It

Ok - I have been found guilty blogging at work. You know... the creative juice flows you have to Carpe Diem, right? I'll admit it has to be kept in check. I do have work responsibilities. I probably SHOULDN'T spend too long reading or blogging right??

I found this little gem of a quiz in the same locale as the Snob quiz and couldn't resists. And... BELIEVE IT OR NOT... I only took this once (I promise you RL colleagues who check up on me - heehee).

You Are 16% Slacker

You are anything but a slacker. You're truly a go getter.
You never let laziness get in the way of living your life - and you can't stand to see it in others.


/me breathes a sigh of relief with those results, wipes my brow and decides what work might need another look over the weekend before Monday a.m.. /me winks ;)

3 comments:

bigd Flanagan said...

LOL Move over... What a woman!! Large mysterious forces brought us together;)91225

Come see MY blog for MY results Gaviotacoastline

Me said...

ROFL! I had to stop blogging at work. Stupid Ehric and his IT kind.

/me shakes her fist at them all.

Kimala said...

Oh nooooooo. Those IT!! Blocked from blogs? :(