Monday, April 28, 2008

MMMMMMM Lunch!

Mondays. Day after a birthday. (I still need to post thank you's for all the fun SL birthday happenings. My SL friends were so wonderful!! Mental note to come back and do that - so stay tuned.)

Work colleagues enjoy food as much as I do. Gotta love being with people who really "get" you. Gotta love people you work with even more if they choose to celebrate in style when it is your turn for a birthday!

I have to post and share this because my SL friends share my love of music. I must credit my favorite work colleague on her well-researched lunch suggestion. Hoooo Barb!

The menu is FANTASTIC! The atmosphere is beautifully modern and sophisticated. And the thought of meeting Carlos Santana in person there sounds even better :) The waiter told us he will be performing in the Valley later in the Fall and he hopes he'll just happen to drop by. We learned the only other resturant he has open currently is the one in Walnut Creek, CA. How FUN would that be - delicious food, great music, and a little brush with greatness?

The waiter also told us that all the music played is from a server directly from Mr. Santana himself. His own personal music selections, including a few of his own works. Also, a large wall in the corner had a large LCD showing concert clips of Santana performances. How nice is it to enjoy lunch with Rob Thomas and Santana, hmmmm? ;)

On that note -I'll leave you to enjoy the resturant's signature song...

3 comments:

Me said...

/me scraps her half-done post on Carlos Santana and Maria Maria.

ROFL!!!!

Quit spying in my blog!

Kimala said...

Hey! Did you REALLY have a half-done post about that resturant?? Have you been there Blissie?? Wow! I had never even heard of it until today! Barb will be soooo impressed that my sex-in-the-city SL GF has heard of it :) hoo! (since she researched it just for my birthday).

And Crighton? I could send you a to-go box... but it might be cold by the time it got to Omaha :) heehee

Me said...

Er no.

Mine was about the song.

ROFL !