Friday, April 25, 2008

Moxie-licious! Support Relay for Life!


There is this little shop on SL that has grown in just under a month. It has grown from one floor to two. It has grown from just a few furniture sets to a whole houseful overflowing of sets. It may just be the best place on SL to buy furniture: MOXIE!

In RL, if I could, I would spend money by the wheelbarrels-full at Pottery Barn. I just love that style, I love their stuff. But, I am a realist. I have 4 kids and I have a champagne tastes on a beer budget. I'll patiently wait to have my RL Pottery Barn housefull of furniture for some day in the future when life is quieter and my pocketbook is fuller. But... I digress.

Moxie, fresh from the imagination of Jenda Starbrook, brings fun and funky textures and patterns to the most modern and comfortable of SL furniture. She is a contemporary stylist who brings my love of Pillow Talk poses and creativity to bedrooms, living rooms, and outdoor settings.

Have you stopped by to spend a few Lindens at Moxie yet? If not, let me give you ANOTHER reason. Jenda jumped on board, without question and without hesitation, to support the Spank Pack/BeeHive Relay for Life Rockers American Cancer Society Event this week. She was the first SL retailer to say MOST DEFINITELY! She was the most patient SL retailer to suffer through my never ending string of questions about how scripts work, how to make the kiosks do this and that, and oh yeah could we try this. She is a great friend and an amazing SL teacher that I wouldn't want to be without inworld or out! (And pretty darn sexy too -did I mention that? :) well, see below for yourself - you tell me!)



Support Relay for Life and purchase her Breast Cancer Awareness Bear. I wish I had one of these in RL. Jenda - can you make that script come to life for me in RL too? Support Relay for Life with the purchase of a very special edition of her Circ Chairs and Chocolate Cherry Martini Set - designed especially for our event! You KNOW you can't live without those! Who doesn't enjoy sitting with a friend on a Friday afternoon and sipping a Chocolate Cherry Martini! Ok... I'm a bit ahead of myself at 8:15 a.m. and a whole RL workday ahead of me. Hold that thought. Save me one... it will be 5 o'clock somewhere soon enough.

In the meantime, thank you Jenda and Moxie; and all the other SL retailers who have helped make this week a success! HOOOOO!

5 comments:

Bradley said...

Jenda's furniture at Moxie is almost as hot as she is.

I couldn't stay long but I had fun at the event at The Bee Hive tonight. It's great what you put together for a good cause. We'll teach all those reporters there's more to SL than just sex, sex, sexy. Well, maybe not much more, but there is more.

bigd Flanagan said...

Good comments about jenda. She is so much more than just a pretty face :). You gotta be on your toes around that girl or your head will be squeezing the Charmin.

Kimala said...

There is so much more to SL! Thank you both for all your support of our week as well :) Good friends and fun times made a perfect combination to bring in a lot of $$ for a great cause!

Me said...

Those martinis are pretty handy. Let me tell you - they were perfect for after-partying relaxing..

Jenda Starbrook said...

You guys are TOO funny! LMAO!

Seriously, thank you Kim and everyone else for the kind words about Moxie. It's been such a learning experience and fun when I get to put my creations to good use for a good cause!

Kim and Bliss - you guys did such an amazing job organizing and keeping things going smoothly.

Bradley - There's more to SL than sex? *falls over* Miss you madly! Log on more.

D - /slap - Love ya like I love my 12" rubber dildo!

HOO!