Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ok you music junkies... Check this out!

Yes... I am on a personal mission to singlehandedly revise my blog before noon today :) Something about waking up in the middle of the night that sparks my creativity and makes me want to write and write and write. I tried to turn my brain off by doing dishes and running interference with the kids. I figured I was out of the blog-obsession-mode safely.

I cuddled up on the couch and settled in to watch my favorite Sunday morning show, CBS Sunday Morning. Yes, I know, it makes me sound so old, doesn't it? Sigh. I battle my kids for the remote and spend most of my time saying "Mommy doesn't watch much - this is Mommy and Daddy's Sunday morning show. You can watch cartoons later. Go watch something good for your brain. See what is on PBS." (shameless advertisement)

Today was SOOOO worth tuning in. Talk about a remix. Talk about touring to support your retirement. Check this out!



Cheers to Sundays and couches and the opportunity to just kick back and enjoy! This one is even kid friendly - how's that for unique in terms of news! Sadly though, Blogger won't let me appropriately tag them with their real name - Young@Heart. Enjoy!

No comments: