Monday, June 9, 2008

Waiting

Don't you think waiting at the doctor's office is just the worst? I love our family doctor - she is the best and a working mom of 4 kids too - what more could I ask for? But waiting to see why the pressure in my head won't go away after my really bad migraine makes me nervous. I'm trying not to be a hypochondriac - and Dave has told me I am in super big trouble if I get any sort of news that would threaten to leave him alone with 4 kids. BUT that isn't going to happen - he couldn't be that lucky :) heehee.

So in the meantime I was wishing Joonie would throw up a bubblegum quiz for me to take my mind off things. Blissie's shopping success from the weekend has helped some :) In her email updates, she says there is nothing like a new Ann Taylor dress to help you beat the NYC heat wave they are facing. How can I not agree.

Ok back to waiting and seeing if this really posts :) Cheers!
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

5 comments:

bigd Flanagan said...

You do not have permission to go anywhere!! Ever!! Love and need you too much for words.

Kimala said...

:) 91225 D

Parker said...

Sounds like you have no choice in the matter. You must be okay.

Hope you are 100% by the time you read this. :-)

Kimala said...

ty Parker :) things are good!

Me said...

:) Awww.

Well, next time I'll send you a link, so you can shop too.

Shopping is the best cure.