Sunday, July 27, 2008

Could these results even be remotely correct?

Staying up late tonight I did some blog wandering that is way overdue. I ran across Bab's blog and it got me into trouble. Frankly, these results frighten me. Perhaps it was high time I stared deeply into the abyss... could this really be me? LOL!
You Are A Vampire



You have a real thirst for bliss (this can't be referring to Blissie - can it? LOL), and you consider yourself a true hedonist.

And you're not afraid to walk alone in life, if it means getting what you truly crave. (borrowing a song from Bigd's repertoir, "I walk alone")

You truly enjoy entrancing people. Not to mention the ensuing pleasures of the flesh. (have you seen the clothes Aeryn has me wearing these days?)

Your tastes have been called decadent and bizarre. You usually give in to your temptations, no matter how primal (mmmmmmmmmmm ice cream! mmmm chocolate!)


Your greatest power: Your flawless ability to seduce and charm

Your greatest weakness: Human flesh


You play well with: Werewolves (do I know any werewolves?)



OK... so then... I set off to find out what Liss had to say. I haven't visited her blog in a while either. Good Lord! Check out these results!



Your Hillbilly Name Is...



Molly Sue Houston




Thank goodness I kept reading though... Liss had one other that redeemed me so I could rest easy... this one sounds most like me! WHEW!



You Are Fun Sexy



You're funny, quirky, cute, and sassy.

Guys always have a great time with you, and that alone is sexy.

You've got an upbeat, optimistic spirit that totally shines through.

Any guy would be crazy to turn you down!

6 comments:

Bradley said...

Justa sendin' ya big hugz Molly Sue

Parker said...

Oh MY Goodness!!!!

Hurry someone give her some chocolate and bring her back before the monsters and hillbillies carry her off for good.

Yordie Sands said...

Crap! I'm "Confident Sexy" and I was thinking I was warm and fuzzy.

Kimala said...

ROFL You all better just watch your backs! I'm sharpening my eye teeth as I type this. This hillbillie vampire life might be for me! MMMWWWWAAAAAHHHH!

Don't worry Yordie! I see you as confident :) and Parker! Thank you for the chocolate :) Does chocolate keep the vampire urges away? Bradley - ty for always accepting me for who I am ;) WOOT! and D... run after those hogs would ya? It's too dang hot here for me to go out in that scorching sun!

Me said...

/me hopes you're not hungry for her.

Parker said...

I don't know from experience as I am not a chocolate person myself, but I understand that it is good for everything. Even if not, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!