Friday, August 15, 2008

Late Night Discoveries



Sometimes some exploration is just what the doctor ordered. An amazing SL artist, Gwen Carillon, has a sim called Elements. I better not share the URL or it will become too crowded... kidding. Peaceful. Introspective. An incredible contrast of light, dark, water, earth.

I took the opportunity to load up my SL camera and snap away. I then promptly came home and decided to become an artist myself. I decided to do it for me though. It feels good. It soothes my soul. Not bad for an avatar, eh?

8 comments:

bigd Flanagan said...

Some incredible pictures there.......by you! You really have an eye for beauty and should share it more often. leabe the pics up on the island, they are wonderful. lets hope we can get Gwen to show at The Bistro!

Kimala said...

thank you D - it was really theraputic to do that after spending the last few days drowning in research statistics and techincal writing.

bigd Flanagan said...

and you were nekkid too.............

Me said...

Love the nip!

:)

Parker said...

I love the new look of your blog. You are a very creative person and you have soul, therefore, you are a big winner. I am a big winner as I get to enjoy the talents you share with the world.

You have a great eye and you know how to put it together with what is right in front of you in a manner that causes me (and those like me) to just stand in awe.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Kimala said...

/me covers up the nip so bliss can't see and gives Parker a big kiss and thank you :)

Joonie said...

Um...yah...I just wanted to say that...um...you forgot some pieces of clothing in that pic. K? just sayin'...

LOL

Great pics Kim! :)

Kimala said...

all about strategic nip... just a hint ;) LOL