Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Good Sunday Post

I have been so caught up in the craziness of RL that comes with being sick and having everyone around me sick that my creativity seemed to take a back seat when it came to blogging. Thank goodness Joonie had a tasty morsel on her blog I could borrow.

Sundays are days we will sometimes have donuts with the kiddos - not today :( - but I was VERY excited to see my results turn out to be my VERY FAVORITE donut in all the world :) Hooo!




You Are a Boston Creme Donut



You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.

But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.

You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.

You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.

6 comments:

bigd Flanagan said...

Got the same answer. Its hell when you fight your own kids for those. The whole parental thing just flys out the window! Not to worry my love, I'll always give you the last one. Then grab the keys and get some more!! /hoo

Kimala said...

mmmmm :) ty D - I'm glad to have you on my side. Donuts for dinner perhaps!?!?!?! hooo!

Me said...

You Are a Powdered Devil's Food Donut

A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image.

On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.

You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.

Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.

Kimala said...

oooooo Bliss! a powdered devils food YUM. and I can so agree it fits you :) lol

Joonie said...

Kim...that was mine too. NOTHING beats a yummy boston creme donut..or pie.

You my birthday, my SO always bakes me a Boston Creme Pie! I usually eat the whole thing within a day or two! (insert embarrassed face here)

And it's about time to see a post here! ;-) Glad you're feeling better.

Hugs! Joonie

Kimala said...

Thanks Joonie :) I'm back in the running again and cooking up a good post as we speak. The donut was just a warm up. Stay tuned ;)