Thursday, June 5, 2008

Interesting Results

I haven't done blog reading in a few days. I am behind. I miss it. I was glad Joonie gave me some new bubblegum for my blog. I love these little quizzes - I think they are like brain candy ;)

Anyway - my results prove interesting. The first paragraph frightens me - but see for yourself:




What the Beach Test Says About You



You are a loner, and you're fine with that. You find the most fulfillment in solitude. And you never feel more lonely than when you're in a crowd.



You fall in love with ease and confidence. Even if you've had bad experiences in the past, each new love is a reason to start completely over.



You are a passionate person. You are free wheeling, fun loving, and ruled by your emotions.



Your sense of humor is goofy and silly. You are good at making almost anyone laugh.



Could it be that I am a loner in personality tests because I have a busy RL house with 4 kids who all insist on being in the same room with me most of my waking hours at home? And yes, they follow me to the bathroom too? SERENITY now :) Hoo!

6 comments:

Parker said...

I must be looney toons. Did I read something wrong the first paragraph of mine was way off. The rest was right on the money.

Good Quiz. I even sent it to my Facebook account.

bigd Flanagan said...

When the waves get big, the posers huddle on the shoreline like sand fleas..... /hoo, cowabunga!!


You like people, but you're careful about who you get close to. Friendship is important to you... so important that you aren't just friends with anyone.

You have cold feet when it comes to love. You have a lot of uncertainty until you convince yourself to dive right in.

You are an amazingly passionate person. You are passionate about almost everything, and your passion definitely gets you in trouble!

Your sense of humor is goofy and silly. You are good at making almost anyone laugh.

Final words of wisdom: My Beach, My Wave.....SB Locals rule!! LOL

Parker said...

Well, BigD, I can vouch for the fact that you definitely make me laugh.

Kimala said...

Bigd - that survey was right on with you. Does this mean we have to find separate beaches? LOL

Joonie said...

Kim...you can always count on me to provide the bubblegum! Hooo!

;) My feeble attempt at keeping things on the surface. How am I doing? LOL

Hugs..Joonie

Kimala said...

thank you Joonie :)