Monday, June 9, 2008

Wanna be like... Joonie!

So Joonie has some good questions in her blog. I'm going to take a stab at them and hope some others I know consider answering them as well.

SL Bloggers - If there was one thing on the grid that you could snap your fingers and it would be gone forever, what would it be and why?
  • Mean people - you know who you are

  • Failure to fully log in - that wierd ocean screen and ruthed body - meaning you have to relog again and/or submit a "crash" report (do those go anywhere anyway?)

  • Arriving somewhere with my skirt missing and newb hair on my head - I hate that! What changed in the SL system to cause skirts to no longer rez? Sigh...


SL Bloggers - Where do you go to shop when you just need some retail therapy? Do you suffer from buyers remorse later? What is the most expensive thing in your inventory?

RL Bloggers - Besides your car or house, what's the most expensive luxury item that you have? Did you buy it just to have it, or do you actually use it?


  • My favorite places to shop for retail therapy are Freesoul for clothing, Shiny for shoes, and... surprise surprise... Moxie for furniture. Hoo! Do I suffer from buyers' remorse? Heck no. :) The most expensive thing in my inventory is the Pillow Talk Lighthouse and Lighthouse furniture set. I loved that. It was my favorite spot in SL on my bel Cove island for many many months (and in SL that is like YEARS, right?)

  • The most expensive luxury item I have are my twins. Seriously!! Who has more than 2 kids these days? We JUST finished paying for 2 years of preschool. Out of pocket - is BRUTAL for 4 kids. Diapers, formula (yes I did breast feed as well), air conditioning to keep us all cool in Phoenix, and then Preschool... at $1400/month - is that a luxury? Probably... but I can't deny em... they loved it... and we need a 2 income house to keep things moving... so... daycare vs. preschool... we voted preschool. Glad we are free at last though and summer is upon us. Whew!

1 comment:

Joonie said...

hahaha! Hey Kim! I'm behind on my blog reading and I've really missed yours!

Hope you're doing great! How's that migraine? Hate those!

Hugs! JJ