Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Secret

I know Oprah set this into motion a little over a year ago. Every once and a while I find it really valuable to revisit the principles and take time to reflect on what kind of attraction I am using to bring things into my life. I'm really thankful for all things these days. Life is extra busy and hectic. Finances are tight. BUT love is abundant and family and friends are more important than ever.

HOWEVER, I need to use the core principles of The Secret and adjust what I just wrote. Life is busy and completely productive and I'm excited for all the opportunity coming my way right now. I have plenty of time to do all that I need to do and want to do. Finances are abundant. We have all the money we need to be happy and enjoy life. That suitcase of cash is just around the corner - I imagine I'll find it any day! (heehee) Take a look and see what it means for you.


I thought for my friends in particular (including the ones in my own home) might need a healthy dose of glass half full. Cheers to abundance and good things headed for all of us.

5 comments:

Parker said...

I am so glad you are back where you belong. You are safe in the arms of those who love you most and love you best. My heart is elated for you.

Me said...

So..wait..

Uhm..that super wealthy fashion heir is waiting for me to marry him somewhere?

I'll keep waiting then.

/me waits in her demo wedding dress in RL.

Parker said...

Blissie, I will him to you even faster. However, if he is a fasion heir get out of that demo. You deserve a one of a kind designed for you luxuroius gown.

/me hands Prince Charming the proper broom to use in order to sweep Blissie off her lovely feet.

bigd Flanagan said...

Very true. I've noticed that the half empties tear on you mightly. I grew up in a half empty house and it has been an amazing challenge to shift that paradigm. It really takes constant vigilence.
Probably one of the biggest challenges I've faced. I'll always work on this for you, the kids and the future because I love you all so much:)

Kimala said...

Thank you Parker :)

Blissie - YES YES YES You picture that super wealthy fashion heir ;) you might not marry him but you most certainly may work for him? Wouldn't Nick miss you?

And D - thank you hun for being willing to be half full for me - even when I am half empty. It is hard - but it reaps rewards over and over in the long run. Woot!