Friday, August 15, 2008

One Report Down... One to Go... Inner Peace is close at hand!

Blogosphere distraction/intermission in work day :)

I have to share this... My imaginary friend, Blissie Boucher (aka. blissfulgypsywoman.blogspot.com), sent me this. She is on a RL vacation right now and I am missing her so I thought this would be the best thing to share in her honor. I KNOW some of you will LOVE this advice!

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.

By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Cabernet, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bag of Mrs. Fields cookies, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the dulche de leche Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, the rest of a carton of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, and a box of See's chocolate chocolate chip truffles. You have no idea how fantastic I feel right now.

Pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace.

Inner Peace Anyone? Spread the word!

2 comments:

bigd Flanagan said...

i know we have some good stuff that needs to be finished in the frig.....Choc cake should be finished. That Dr. Phil is brilliant!

Kimala said...

oh MAN! CAKE!! And you wait until NOW to remind me.... LOL