Friday, August 15, 2008

Suck It Up

It's FRIDAY! My butt is tired! It has been a lonnnnnnng week. 2nd week of school for Dave and the kids, real work week for me after being on vacation and then traveling for work... and now... I have major projects/reports/etc due today.

Am I procrastinating? But of course!

I'm sitting lower and more relaxed on the couch. I'm only half way through my 1st cup of coffee. I could easily just spend the morning blogging and then look at the clock and wonder where the time went. I am stalking Joonie through her blog and never ending quest for self-discovery through quizzes. I am carefully trying to side step the very strong urge to take some myself.

I have been thinking alot about The Secret again -as you can see from my silly Spongebob post below. I found a cool widget to put on my blog sidebar (like I need MORE). And... I really really believe the Law of Attraction is alive and well. I don't think it matters what religious background you are from or who you worship... what you think about and visualize and pray about... ultimately you bring about. So... with that in mind... I am going to picture me getting all my work nicely done let's say... before noon? LOL.. .ok no LOL. Seriously.

Off to slay the dragons of reports and tasks left undone that must be finished before 5 pm today.

3 comments:

Joonie said...

Was that you lurking behind that stack of books at the bookstore? I thot I noticed a stalker. ;)

Joonie is hiding behind quizzes while she things through some things. :P or sleeps. please do not wake her up. LOL!

Hope you get lots done and have time left over for some fun.

I love The Secret...or the idea of it. My inner skeptic wonders, tho, about it's validity. Test it and let me know! :D

Kimala said...

I tested it on you :) that law of attraction worked right? I friended you? :) WOOT!!

Wake up baby and look out! One more report to go and I am home free for an afternoon filled full to the brim of personal self-enriching surveys :) Hoooooooooooooooo!

bigd Flanagan said...

You did it. A mf'er of a week, I agree. Overall still so much to be grateful for. Got to have an attitude of gratitude.