Friday, August 1, 2008

Universe... who'd have thought!

I stumbled upon this today when reading Joonie's blog and exploring the horoscope link. Her horoscope is always so detailed I thought I should see what it offered me. While it was interesting... I found an excerpt at the bottom of the webpage even more valuable... You be the judge.

Somewhere in the world is a tree that has been struck by lightning in such a way that the scorch marks show your initials. Find that tree.

Somewhere in this world, there is a treasure that has no value to anyone but you, and a secret that is meaningless to everyone except you, and a frontier that possesses a revelation only you know how to exploit. Go in search of those things.

Somewhere in this world, there is a person who could ask you the precise question you need to hear in order to catalyze the next phase of your evolution. Do what's necessary to run into that person.

*
The preceding oracle comes from the book, PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia: How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings.


Talk about a mantra for half full and resilience. If you are not out there searching now - get off your butt and head on out that door to begin. Carpe Diem. Move it Move it. Andele Andele! Woot! Seems like we have been given everything we need. It just means we have to do a little bit of work to find it. Ok ok... I'm getting up off the couch... maybe a little Colorful Quiet first :) just to get me going. Thank you CQ Bravin!

6 comments:

Parker said...

Okay, I am off the couch. Now which way do I go.

You are quite the motivator, Kimala. I would say that your cup is not half full, but running over.

Bradley said...

First you had me sit here pondering what great words and then you're telling me to get off my ass. Thank you. It's always nice to be reminded not to just live but to live to the fullest.

Kimala said...

LOL you two :) but.. why am I back to sitting here then? UGH... half full half full half full

Me said...

Uhm..go mop! You'll be up and toning your arms too.

Kimala said...

ok were you spying on me? My arms so need it... i was looking at them today in the mirror going UGH.

now, I hate you Blissie :)

jk

Anonymous said...

Fantastic post. Motivation is a tricky one but this really got my motor running. Short and sweet, just the way I like it.