Sunday, January 20, 2008

Escape the 4 Kids - Move in to SL

I figured I might try to provide a little balance to yesterday's entry. So... why is SL so appealing? Hmmmmm Before SL I had plenty of time to watch television, work overtime, and avoid housework. After SL came along, I found my kids could control what we watched on Disney, Noggin, and Nickleodian, and it really didn't bother me anymore. Work decided to go through a major transformation and I still successfully avoid housework - but now I set mini-challenges to see how much I can do... BEFORE logging in :) or... in reality... how much housework I can do to pay back the bank of time I spent on SL. (Please note I do find myself in housework debt :P )


3 comments:

bigd Flanagan said...

Well on the plus side it bears no resemblence to the national debt clock, so its all good!! If you feel happy I don't mind cleaning a bit more ;). Note to self: look into foreign student exchange program. Prefably one with OCD cleaning issues....

Jenda Starbrook said...

D, you can come clean my house too if you'd like! But preferably in a French maid outfit complete with cute little cap and feather duster.

Mwahahaaa...

And now, back to puking. Bah! Being sick sucks.

Kimala said...

Did the thought of D in a french maid outfit elicit vomiting Jenda? It did kinda give me a little puke in my mouth - ewwwww.

Get better!