Monday, April 14, 2008

Mondays...



So - after seeing all this laundry and figuring that those items were scrubbed by hand I felt:
  1. Glad that I had a washing machine
  2. Thankful that I only had 4 kids and my laundry didn't have to hang out the window in front of God and everyone
  3. Relieved I could finally head to the office and find serenity at work

Ok - did I just say "find serenity at work?" As a matter of fact I did! I tell you - a week off with 4 flu-sick kids is not the spa vacation package I had hoped for - although my hands are extra extra sparkly clean from scrubbing.

It is a relief to be back in the land of grownups and realize that I can still form complete sentences when people ask me questions and no one is needing me to hand them a bucket to puke in or wipe their poopy bottom. (I know, I know, TMI).

How's your Monday? Any Hoooing at the water cooler today? And most importantly - are you loving your job or what?




Your Job Satisfaction Level: 94%



Your job is nearly perfect - you've totally lucked out!

You like what you do, who you work for, and the people you work with.

And it seems like the job you have will eventually get you the job you want.

So enjoy what you've got. You've landed the ideal job!

3 comments:

bigd Flanagan said...

Hey now, I got a 94% also!! I do like my job, all in all.... I guess it's not correct to call it a job, it's a career dammit. No wage slave status in this life or house!! Education can free those shackles of servitude. Free at Last! Free at Last!! /HOO baby

bigd Flanagan said...

I read your blog again and was struck by something I had to share with you. Only four kids? Cue up the strange and eerie background music.....

Amanda said...

Heyas, Kimala! Fortunately I have nothing to do at my RL job today, so I'll just be reading on down your archives... yes, they pay me for this *grin*