Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So Much Cooler Online

Don't let the cowboy hat keep you from watching this video :) I PROMISE you... this ballad is for all my SLfriends... ok... and the ones who love Seinfeld too! Go George Go!



This is a post in the making - but I couldn't resist sharing this. I heard it for the 2nd time today - even though it has been out since last Fall. It is the perfect SL ballad :)

‘Cause online I’m out in Hollywood
I’m 6 foot 5 and I look damn good
I drive a Maserati
I’m a black-belt in karate
And I love a good glass of wine
It turns girls on that I’m mysterious
I tell them I don’t want nothing serious
‘Cause even on a slow day
I could have a three way
Chat with two women at one time
I’m so much cooler online
So much cooler online
~Brad Paisley, "Online"


Cheers and thank you Brad Paisley!

Plus, I thought this might give Bigd some summer job encouragement. Not a bad ballad for your new work locale, eh? Hoooo!

3 comments:

bigd Flanagan said...

Awesome video and what piognant comments. You are such the resource Kimala:). Want to go on a band field trip? Hee Hee

SL tailored video if there ever was one. Yee Haw!!

Parker said...

So does this mean BigD is delivering pizzas for the summer? I will take one with extra cheese, please.

However, if the polls went out I am sure, he and you and all my SL friends are cool on and off line.

Great video.

Kimala said...

I love you Parker :) Yes - Most DEFINITELY we are cool online and offline! *high fives Parker*

No pizza delivery business for D although I think we decided we are having pizza tonite for dinner :)

mmmmmm